This statement explains how we use your personal information. By accessing and using Digital Assess’s websites, or by giving us your personal information by email, telephone, at an event or on an application form, you agree to your personal data being processed by us in accordance with this statement, which forms part of the Digital Assess Terms and Conditions. Digital Assess abides by the Data Protection Act 1998 and requires all those who supply or use data to abide by this Act.
- Collecting personal information
- Digital Assess is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. When you request information via the Digital Assess enquiry form included on this website, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, for example your name, email address or phone number. Digital Assess will store this data securely and hold it on computers or in other formats, and use it for the purposes outlined below.
- Use of personal information
- Digital Assess collects this information in compliance with company policies as well as UK and EC laws.
- Digital Assess only uses personal information within the context of the purposes outlined above, and it will only keep the information as long as is necessary to support these purposes.
- Unless you inform Digital Assess that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from us, then Digital Assess may occasionally send you information about relevant products and services. Digital Assess will always give you the opportunity of “opting out” of receiving such communications both when you give Digital Assess your information and with each marketing message Digital Assess may send you.
To opt out of receiving communications from Digital Assess:
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us on: 0203 176 0931
Write to us: EdSpace, Hackney Community College, Falkirk Street, London, N1 6HQ
- Controlling access to personal information
- Digital Assess will not pass on your details to any third party unless you give us permission to do so. Digital Assess may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Digital Assess rights or property, other website users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Digital Assess may disclose user information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it. Digital Assess may also share aggregate information about our users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
- Storing your personal information
- Digital Assess employs strict information security procedures to store and handle your information. We protect your information against unauthorised access, unlawful processing, and accidental loss, destruction and damage.
- Use of IP Addresses
- Digital Assess collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration to audit the use of our site. When users request pages from our websites sites, our servers log the users’ IP addresses. We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that a user’s session will be logged, but the user remains anonymous to us. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our house rules or terms of service or to protect our service, site, customers, or others.
- Links to third parties
- The Digital Assess website includes links to other third-party websites. Digital Assess is not responsible for the data protection and privacy policies, procedures or the content of these linked websites, or any viruses which may be contained in them. You should read the relevant statements that apply to those sites.
- Your Acceptance of these Terms